Saturday, June 14, 2008

Un - Post-Grad Anxiety

Hey, I'm back. I was just looking at my pictures in my Friendster and I can't help myself but feel sad and nostalgic of the old times. Pictures, indeed speak a thousand words. I wish I could turn back time and do things that I didn't do. It could've been great! Hehehe

Anyway, I am feeling confused and hopeless right now. I am thinking of what I am going to be in the future. Will I be successful? Will I be rich? Will I be happy? Will I meet the girl of my dream? Will I reach all my dreams in life? Thousands of questions have been running in my head since my March 30, 2008 graduation.

It's exactly 76 days after my graduation and I still don't know what the future has in store for me. Some of my classmates (in Political Science) in college are now in Law School and some are like me, wandering, evaluating ourselves if we are really into being a lawyer.

I, for one, have been thinking about it. FINANCIALLY, I know I cannot pursue Law School as much as I want to since my parents are old enough to send me to school again; unless I'll work first and save money. We are not rich you know! MENTALLY, I guess I can make it in law school. I had been one of the top students in class since grade school until college. However, PRACTICALLY, going into law school doesn't mean you're gonna be a lawyer right away after graduation. You still have to hurdle the BAR EXAM. What if I will not pass the bar? What will become of me after four years in law school? 

Well, I guess and  I believe, going into law school is like taking risk. I am the biggest RISKTAKER and I know I will be a LAWYER!!!

Wish me a very good luck!!!

2 comments:

Jake said...

That's the spirit dude! You'll soon be a lawyer and hope you won't be eaten by the system when you're there. :)

Macho Ambisyoso said...

Thanks dude! That's what I'm also been thinking. I'll try my damnest best that I won't be eaten by the system.

What is this sytem are you talking about dude? I dont have have an idea! Hehehe