Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sept - Thank You

My blog is only 17-days old and I am really very overwhelmed of an influx of visitors in my blog and their comments. I feel like I'm really a WRITER. It's one of my DREAMS actually! And from where I stand now, I can say that this blog is indeed very successful. Thanks to you guys!

You know guys, ever since I can remember, I want to be a WRITER. My friends and classmates in school used to tell me I am a GOOD WRITER and I should try applying in our school paper. I TRIED. I filled up the application form and passed. Unfortunately, I didn't show up during the written EXAM and from then I screwed up my dream of becoming a writer. 

I still cannot recall why I did that. All I know is I'm AFRAID. I'm afraid of REJECTION. I'm afraid of not making it. Maybe, I wasn't really that confident and brave as I am now. I was thinking of the WHAT IF'S. What if I am not really a good writer? What if my friends are just telling me I'm good because I'm their friend? What if...? (Many what if's!)

I believe I am a good writer. And I must ADMIT sometimes I am NOT! Until now, though I am more confident and brave than before, I still have some fears. I am afraid of my GRAMMAR, choice of words, etc.

I am a PERFECTIONIST! (take note!!!)

And I am also a RISKTAKER. I risk everything for my IMPROVEMENT. I will not be afraid to write anymore! Nobody's perfect but I will try hard to be ALMOST PERFECT!

And most of all, I am very grateful for the popularity of BLOGS nowadays. Anyone can publish their writings and millions can read it. I am maintaining a blog because I want to write a lot and improve my craft.

THANK YOU!!!

                   

 
   

2 comments:

The Dork One said...

nice to hear that!!!!

keep the blogs comming in!!

Macho Ambisyoso said...

I will Leviuqse!!! As long as you guys are still visiting and reading my blog. I will not stop posting.