Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trois - Retrospection

Time flies really fast. I missed the days when I was a little boy. Those precious and unforgettable moments in which I was babied by may parents and older siblings. I was the center of attention by then, being the youngest of six. Oh...I wish to be a kid again!

Those days had a very special place in my heart and mind. Who would ever forget their childhood? Who would ever forget those days when your mother/father accompanied you to school? When you were scolded by your dad for going out of the gate of the house and played with your friends all day long.

Gone are those happy, innocent and playful days. Gone are the days in which you can do whatever you want, say whatever you want without thinking of what other people perceive you. Gone are those days in which you can do everything you want. (
Run butt-naked around the house.)

And now, what happened to our once happy, innocent and playful memories of our childhood? Are they still present in our today's life? I guess, it depends! Some got a happy and memorable life but when they grow up their life is otherwise. Some live a sad and tragic childhood but they have grown to be a strong and happy people.

I believe that "Life is what you make it". As I have said earlier, it depends. It depends on how and what you choose the right path you follow.




No comments: