Thursday, June 12, 2008

Zero - Philippine Independence Day


Hey, what's up? Today is the 110th Philippine Independence Day (correct me if I am wrong)! One hundred ten years of freedom and peace. But are we all Filipinos enjoying this?

I, for one, have been dreaming of my own Independence from Everything. I want to be free from the circumstances that fettered me for so many years. The sad thing is, I don't even why and how I got here. You guys will get to know my real life story in my future postings here. 

I just drop by because I only want to greet you a Happy Indepence Day! I will start telling you stories of my life tomorrow.  I've got to go. 

Au revoir!








2 comments:

Selerines said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my “Selerines World” blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! In that blog we will share our views about the international issues and problems. I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am very glad that you dropped by at my blog. I am very overwhelmed that somebody read and commented my blog. Actually, it's my first time to receive comments and I just created my blog four-days ago. It's brand new. Hehehe.

I am very much willing to share link with u... I promise I'll visit your blog.


Thanks!!!