Monday, July 28, 2008

Quinze - I'm Back

Yeah... I'm back after three weeks! Haha. How are you guys doing?! I was just busy with my work and still on the process of adjusting.
                                                  
I had my one week  VA (Voice and Accent) Training last July 7-11. And guess what after the VA? We were like benched out, hence we're doing nothing in our shift for two weeks. The reason is not really clear but I don't want to dwell in it because I enjoyed it.             
                            
Who woudn't enjoy it? For two weeks, your trainer will like babysit you by facilitating in playing games like charades, taboo, etc.. just to kill the time. And here's the catch, with PAY! Yes, you read it right! We are paid for just doing nothing.
                 
And tonight, it will be totally a different scene and I'm sure I will not enjoy it. Those games and babysittings are gone. We're going to start our Process Training. (Sigh!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that sounds like a good deal ... paid training!

The Dork One said...

hello macho ambisyoso

i'm doing my rounds again,

i have a little request can you change my old url (leviuqse.blogspot.com / alex / retarded's notebook) to www.retardedsnotebook.com on your blogroll?

thanks thanks thanks!