Thursday, July 3, 2008

Treize - This is it!

Yes, this is it! This is really is it! 
                
While writing just morning in my third installment of my post "A Sign?", I got a call from the company informing me to report to their office this afternoon, 4pm. And here's the good news guys. According to the man who called me, we're going to start TOMORROW!
             
Yehey! At last I will be starting tomorrow and HOPEFULLY it will not be postponed or delayed AGAIN. I am now keeping my fingers crossed guys! Hopefully you'll pray for me....(laugh...!)
            
Ohh... can't wait for my first PAY DAY!!!!

   

3 comments:

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

ei... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

goodluck on your first day at work...

gillboard said...

first job... ahh, how i miss being bibo!!! good luck

The Dork One said...

woo hooo good luck