Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An Introduction


Hi! Welcome to my blog! Hope you'll like it. This blog is actually a personal journal - events happened in my life, experiences, opinions on pressing issues, everything under the sun, etc. It is also a venue in which everyone is invited and allowed to post comments, suggestions and questions regarding the topic I raised or anything you want to say. You can express all your deepest emotions and feelings here and your well-kept secrets. After all, it is just one way of healing the pain and stain.

Anyway, let me introduce myself first. You can call me and my blog "Macho Ambisyoso" simply because I am a very ambitious person! Hahaha! I am 20 years old and a fresh grad. I took Political Science in college and I am planning to take law after a year or two. I am the kind of person who is really very POSITIVE, down-to-earth, smart, confident, and again, AMBITIOUS!

Yes, I am a very ambitious person! And my being ambitious is really the core of this blog. I just want to share with you my ambitions and feelings toward things because my family (my father, mother, 4 sisters and only brother) do not listen. Maybe you are wondering what my ambitions are, well, I'll reveal them to you one by one. Hehehe. But I must say, they are really far fetch. And that is why my family do not give me a damn whenever I tell them my dreams in life. They just laugh at me, thinking that I am just joking. Damn! I just only want them to at least believe me and just give me moral support.

Hence, I am blogging because I want to have an outlet to express myself and pour my damnest feelings. Hope you guys will help me by reading my blog, give suggestions and comments.

No comments: