Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cinq - My Texting Day

At the height of the Typhoon Frank last Saturday, June 21, I stayed home whole day doing nothing. The wind was extremely strong and I feared it might take away our roof. Also, the rain was unstoppable and heavy.    
   
It was kinda boring just sitting on the couch without ELECTRICITY and WATER! Fortunately, I charged my mobile phone a night before because it saved my day from BOREDOM! Since I cannot go out because of the weather, I just spent my whole day texting my friends, old friends, college friends, and girls...  Haha!  
     
And you know what? Texting the whole day made me forgot the weather! Haha. Rekindling old friendships , exchanging ideas about anything under the sun (even if the sun was not there), and of course updating happenings in each others life, were some of the thing I engaged during the storm.        
          
One thing more! I exchanged messages with college friend/classmate who is currently an incoming law student in one of the best law schools here in Manila. And the catch is, talking with her about law school brings back my desire of pursuing law. Haha. Maybe it's because I love CHALLENGES and law school according to her is full of challenges! It is very difficult and tiring. Imagine reading and studying a hundred cases even before the first day of the class start?      
            
Well, maybe this is just me. Weird. Smart. But sometimes LONELY. 
 
   

2 comments:

Jake said...

Law school is full of "challenges"? Are you kidding? Law school itself is survivor's jungle. Those who graduate are a product of natural selection (read: survival of the fittest). Trust me dude, been there, done that...hehehe. Kudos!

Macho Ambisyoso said...

Thanks dude! But I guess I'll just have to try. There's no harm in trying, right? If I will not make it, at least I tried! Hahaha!

So you're now a lawyer? Great!!! Where did u take law?