Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Onze - A Sign (Part 2)

The day after my FINAL INTERVIEW I got a call from the "company" informing me that I PASSED again and in the evening (6pm) was our orientation for our four-day training! I was so elated because I didn't expect it.
                                              
I went to the orientation that night. In the orientation I learned that the training will not give us security to get the job. We have to pass the ASSESSMENT in the last day of the training.                    
                             
In the first day of the training, I was so excited that I woke up early. Who would not be excited? It's your first job!!! Hahaha. Unfortunately, I arrived late because I was lost. I didn't know the venue. I was 30 minutes late and my classmates were answering the pre-training written exam when I arrived.  
                                 
I ENJOYED our four-day training a lot ! I had 17 classmates; they were so COOL. We constantly get along and we're like we've known one another for so long. We laughed, laughed, laughed. I don't want to elaborate it. We all had a good time and to think we had PHP 300.00 FOOD AND TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE a day!
           
We RELISHED the 4-day training but we HATED the last day because it was our JUDGMENT DAY! Our assessment. Damn! It was really frightening. We were all nervous and got strength from one another.
         
In our assessment, we were made to answer the phone and follow the direction of the person on the other line (which turned out to be the recruitment officers of the company). First, we read words and sentences correctly for them to evaluate our pronunciation, voice, etc. Then, the most difficult part, the CALL SIMULATION. A piece of paper was placed at the top of the table, written on it were the necessary details for a certain account. We were given 2 minutes to study it and the person on the other line will play a customer asking for the solution of his problem. And what you have to do is to give solution to the problem the best way you could.                          
                                       
Luckily, almost all of us passed; 2 persons didn't make it.
               
Off we go to our job offer!!! Hehe