Thursday, July 3, 2008

Douze - A Sign? (Part 3, The Last)

Guys, don't say your congratulations to me FIRST! It's not yet the end of my story. (LAUGH!!!)
           
Eventhough I already have a job offer and an ACCOUNT, it seems that the circumstance is against me, or maybe I am just PARANOID!
              
We had our job offer and contract signing on 30 May 2008 and our starting date was 20 June 2008. I was thinking then that evrything's gonna be alright and I was beaming with joy and excitement.
               
Days before our starting date I was really excited. I prepared all the things I needed for my BIG DAY! Unfortunately, in a twist of FATE, on the 19th,  our company called informing me that our INDUCTION on the 20th was postponed and advised me to just wait for their call next week. 
                                      
Damn! I feel like I was poured by a boiling water all over my body. I was so disappointed. I just don't know WHAT and HOW  to feel about it.
                        
I just kept myself cool and think POSITIVE about the NEGATIVENESS of the news. I just waited for their call the following week, from 22 June - 28 June 2008, but to no avail. 
                      
Within this week, I was also exchanging notes, sentiments and agony with my batchmates. And I learned that they all received a CALL and they were scheduled to go the office for an OPERATIONAL INTERVIEW (I was surpired to hear about it...I do not know there was another interview!). I felt so BAD and I was SMOKING with DISAPPOINTMENT and ANGER! Why on earth I was left with this ordeal?
                         
Come July 1st, 11:35am, I got a call from the company! I was so HAPPY! They said I'll just have to wait for another call next week for the schedule of my OPERATIONAL INTERVIEW. According to them, we were transferred to another ACCOUNT that is why those problems arise.
     
I was just thinking that maybe all those delays were  a SIGN that CALL CENTER is not really for me and I have to find another job...
 
   

No comments: